Application Procedure - B.Sc. Economics | Symbiosis
Admission Procedure - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
Home Admissions B.Sc. (Economics) Honours Admission Procedure
You are advised to carefully read all instructions as given below:
- It is mandatory to appear for the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for admission to SSE.
- For details about SET, kindly visit www.set-test.org
- The applicant will receive a prospectus from Symbiosis International University.
- The applicant is required to make a separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/-
If the applicant wants to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make a DD of Rs.1000/- in the name of Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
For more details regarding Registration and Payment follow the link: https://www.set-test.org/register.html
- Selection is done on the basis:
- SET score
- Based on the SET score, the institute will conduct a Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) for the shortlisted students. The short-listed candidates will get a call for the PI-WAT.
- XII pass from any branch with minimum 50% marks for the general category and 45% for students of SC and ST category.
- Qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) of the School.
The following are the reservation rules that shall be followed while admitting Indian students
- Scheduled Caste : 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- Differently Abled : 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants: 2 over and above the programme intake.
- Admissions of all International Students including foreign nationals, PIO & NRI are done through The International Office of Symbiosis International. Kindly refer to www.scie.ac.in
Policy of admission against vacant seats under reserved category
In case some seats remain vacant due to the non-availability of suitable candidates in the category of reservations then the information about the vacant seats will be reported to Symbiosis International University. With the permission of the Vice Chancellor, the seats will be converted to the general category seats and shortlisted students will be offered these seats.
Intake: 130 Students
CONTACT DETAILS FOR ADMISSION QUERIES :
Phone: 020 –25672520 /25675406 Ext: 209
OTHER CONTACT DETAILS
Dr. Debdulal Thakur (Deputy Director)020 -25672520 / 25675406 - Ext 208
Dr. Deepa Gupta (B.Sc Programme in Charge) -020 -25672520 / 25675406 Ext 231
Ms. Deepashri Bhagwat (Sr. Office Superintendent) -020 -25672520 / 25675406 - Ext 204
Ms. Simi Malhotra (Supervisor): -020 – 25672520 / 25675406 - Ext 209
Ms. Shilpi Singh (Network Engineer) [Technical Queries Only] -020 – 25672520 / 25675406 - Ext 226