- B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2023-24)- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2023-24) - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- Graduate Attributes
- Programme Outcomes-B.Sc (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-M.Sc (Economics)
- BSc (Economics) Honours - Stakeholder Feedback
- MSc(Economics) - Stakeholder Feedback
- Ph.D - Stakeholder Feedback
- Academic Bank of Credits
- Transforming India 2030: Strategies For Sustainable Development Goals (TISSDG)
- NABARD - National Conference 2019 - Transforming Rural India 2030: Strategies for Sustainable Development Goals
- Future of Employment: Challenges and Opportunities (FECO) - 2019
- Future Of Employment: Challenges And Opportunities (FECO) - 2023
- Health Promoting University
Payment Instructions - M.Sc. Economics | Symbiosis
Payment Instructions ->M.Sc (Economics)
Home Admissions Post Graduation Payment Instructions
Payment can be done using any one of the payment modes mentioned below.https://siufinance.ishinfo.com/StudentAdmission/
- Using Payment Gateway of SIU:
Please login to above URL and make an online payment using payment gateway of SIU through various modes like Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card etc payment options. It is not required to update/inform the payment details to Institute, if payment is made by this mode.
- EFT (Online NEFT / RTGS):
Please login to above URL and make payment of fees through EFT (Online NEFT / RTGS).
You have to ensure that online NEFT/RTGS needs to be executed within 2 calendar days of creating the slip from the portal mentioned above.
Please note that your transaction will be authenticated on next working day. It is not required to update/inform the payment details to Institute.
- Demand Draft:Demand Draft:
A demand draft to be submitted to 'Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune' in favor of "Symbiosis School of Economics, payable at Pune". If you opt to pay through this mode ensure you write your PRN/ Candidate Registration ID, Name and mobile number on the reverse of the DD (Please note that Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune will not be responsible for late or non-receipt due to postal / courier delays). It is mandatory to update payment details on URL mentioned above (Go to Make Payment menu), in case if the payment is made by Demand Draft. Institute will not be able to authenticate your payment unless these details are updated.