- B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2023-24)- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2023-24) - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- Graduate Attributes
- Programme Outcomes-B.Sc (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-M.Sc (Economics)
- BSc (Economics) Honours - Stakeholder Feedback
- MSc(Economics) - Stakeholder Feedback
- Ph.D - Stakeholder Feedback
- Academic Bank of Credits
- Transforming India 2030: Strategies For Sustainable Development Goals (TISSDG)
- NABARD - National Conference 2019 - Transforming Rural India 2030: Strategies for Sustainable Development Goals
- Future of Employment: Challenges and Opportunities (FECO) - 2019
- Future Of Employment: Challenges And Opportunities (FECO) - 2023
- Health Promoting University
Skill Development | Symbiosis School of Economics
Home Skill Development
Capability Enhancement and Skill Development Activities
SSE has a systematic mechanism for guiding students with respect to various placement activities. Career guidance is one of the key activities of the placement cell for both, pre-placement as well as placements. The placement cell offers information about various job opportunities and also conducts expert sessions to make students capable for both public and private sector.
Soft Skill Development
Soft skills are very critical for the overall development of a student. The placement cell plans and conducts various sessions on overall personality development for the students.
CV Writing & Review
A CV Writing & review activity gives students professional feedback which they don’t usually get from HR managers. The personalised critique helps students to build their current CV & eventually to land dream.
Business Etiquette & Grooming Trainings
Business Etiquette & Grooming training is significant because it introduces students to create a professional, mutually respectful atmosphere as working professionals.
Number of students who attended and benefited from these activities: 2015-16 2016-17 2017-18 2018-19 2019-20 97 144 174 137 135