- B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2021-22) - M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2021-22) - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-B.Sc (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-M.Sc (Economics)
- BSc (Economics) Honours - Stakeholder Feedback
- MSc(Economics) - Stakeholder Feedback
- Ph.D - Stakeholder Feedback
- Transforming India 2030: Strategies For Sustainable Development Goals (TISSDG)
- NABARD - National Conference 2019 - Transforming Rural India 2030: Strategies for Sustainable Development Goals
- Future of Employment: Challenges and Opportunities (FECO) - 2019
- Future Of Employment: Challenges And Opportunities (FECO) - 2022
All Events | Symbiosis School of Economics
FDP on Basic Quantitative Techniques (using Software) for Social Science Research
Jointly Organized by: Symbiosis Teaching Learning Resource Centre (STLRC) and Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE) on 27th -28th June, 2018 at SIBM, Pune.
The program aimed to enhance faculties and researchers with fundamental Statistical and Mathematical methods/techniques for estimation and assessment of research outcome with the help of empirical data and helped in capacity building of teachers and researchers in dealing with the empirical data. It immensely helped the participants to improve their ability in carrying out research and consulting in the field of social science and confidence and broaden the scope for further research. Main focus was on application of quantitative tools through software.
Resource Persons: Experts from SSE
- Dr. Shrabani Mukherjee, Associate Professor, SSE
- Dr. Ranjan Dash, Assistant Professor, SSE
- Dr. Bidyut Kumar Ghosh, Assistant Professor, SSE
- Dr. Amarnath Tripathi, Assistant Professor, SSE
Basic Econometrics And Time Series Data Analysis' FDP
Realising the rising importance of quantitative research methods in the domain of economics and social science, Symbiosis Teaching Learning Resource Centre and Symbiosis school of Economics in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society organised a six day long FDP on Basic Econometrics and Time Series Data Analysis from 20th-26th November, 2017. Dr Jyoti Chandiramani, Director, SSE and Dr.Shrabani Mukherjee, Associate Professor, SSE have conducted the whole event.
This FDP has purely focused on the theory and applications of Basic Econometrics and Time Series Data Analysis. The program emphasised on recent developments in econometric tools and will present hand on training on software through practical sessions.
The sessions have been conducted by Prof. M. Ramachandran, Vice President, TIES Dr. S. Raja Sethu Durai, Associate Professor. University of Hyderabad; Dr. Shrabani MukherjeeAssociate Professor, SSE; Dr. Ranjan Dash,Assistant Professor, SSE'Dr. Bidyut K. Ghosh,Assistant Professor, SSE, who have proven track record in dealing Econometrics.
We have been receiving excellent feedback for the FDP from our participants. All the speakers were excellent and delivered all the session very well.It was a great learning experience and a motivation to work in the area of Economics and Finance using the econometrics approach. This helped the participants to improve their research acumen..