- B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2022-23)- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2022-23) - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- Graduate Attributes
- Programme Outcomes-B.Sc (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-M.Sc (Economics)
- BSc (Economics) Honours - Stakeholder Feedback
- MSc(Economics) - Stakeholder Feedback
- Ph.D - Stakeholder Feedback
- Transforming India 2030: Strategies For Sustainable Development Goals (TISSDG)
- NABARD - National Conference 2019 - Transforming Rural India 2030: Strategies for Sustainable Development Goals
- Future of Employment: Challenges and Opportunities (FECO) - 2019
- Future Of Employment: Challenges And Opportunities (FECO) - 2023
- Health Promoting University
Eligibility Criteria | Symbiosis School of Economics
Home Internationalization Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for an exchange opportunity are expected to adhere to the following criteria:
- The student is expected to maintain an average CGPA of above 7.5.
- The student cannot have any active backlogs pending.
- The student is expected to maintain attendance above 75% in the semester they are applying for an exchange opportunity.
Students are also required to submit their grade sheets from previous semesters, as well as a statement of purpose entailing their reasons for applying for the exchange opportunity.