Home Admissions Scholarships-SSE
Scholarships Awarded to Students at SSE:
1.Malhotra Weikfield Foundation(MWF)
Gives one scholarship every year since 2016 to a girl student, pursuing M.Sc. Economics. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of
a) Statement of Purpose
b) bio profile and
This process takes place in the month of July and August annually.
2.Cybage Khushboo Charitable Trust and Symbiosis School of Economics have signed an MOU, with an understanding to offer 5 scholarships/sponsorships to students studying at the B.Sc. (Economics) Honours and the M.Sc. Economics Programme. The / sponsorships will be offered from AY 2020-21 onwards.
Guidelines for the scholarships:
- minimum 60% aggregate percentage in Class X and Class XII board examinations
- Economic background
- The scholarships/sponsorship will continue based on the student having no backlogs in the examinations.
- The scholarships/sponsorship shall stand discontinued in case the student does not clear the examinations.
- Individual interview
- Home visits
- List of Documents:
- Scholarship form A
- S.S.C. statement of Marks
- Class XI statement of Marks
- H.S.C. statement of Marks
- Graduation mark list
- CET/ NEET Result
- School leaving Certificate
- Ration Card
- Cast Certificate, if any
- Income Certificate
- Bank passbook Photostat
- Mark sheets of every year in the respective course.
To read more about