- B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2021-22) - M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2021-22) - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-B.Sc (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-M.Sc (Economics)
- BSc (Economics) Honours - Stakeholder Feedback
- MSc(Economics) - Stakeholder Feedback
- Ph.D - Stakeholder Feedback
- Transforming India 2030: Strategies For Sustainable Development Goals (TISSDG)
- NABARD - National Conference 2019 - Transforming Rural India 2030: Strategies for Sustainable Development Goals
- Future of Employment: Challenges and Opportunities (FECO) - 2019
- Future Of Employment: Challenges And Opportunities (FECO) - 2022
Events | Symbiosis School of Economics
Home Event Details
Basic Econometrics and Time Series Data Analysis' FDP
Realising the rising importance of quantitative research methods in the domain of economics and social science, Symbiosis Teaching Learning Resource Centre and Symbiosis school of Economics in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society organised a six day long FDP on Basic Econometrics and Time Series Data Analysis from 20th-26th November, 2017. Dr Jyoti Chandiramani, Director, SSE and Dr.Shrabani Mukherjee, Associate Professor, SSE have conducted the whole event.
This FDP has purely focused on the theory and applications of Basic Econometrics and Time Series Data Analysis. The program emphasised on recent developments in econometric tools and will present hand on training on software through practical sessions.
The sessions have been conducted by Prof. M. Ramachandran, Vice President, TIES Dr. S. Raja Sethu Durai, Associate Professor. University of Hyderabad; Dr. Shrabani MukherjeeAssociate Professor, SSE; Dr. Ranjan Dash,Assistant Professor, SSE'Dr. Bidyut K. Ghosh,Assistant Professor, SSE, who have proven track record in dealing Econometrics.
We have been receiving excellent feedback for the FDP from our participants. All the speakers were excellent and delivered all the session very well.It was a great learning experience and a motivation to work in the area of Economics and Finance using the econometrics approach. This helped the participants to improve their research acumen..
Overcoming Challenges & Standing Tall-SSE
The Annual Day at SSE was held on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 It began with the welcome address from Mr. Krishna Kanta Roy, Faculty, SSE. Dr. Jyoti Chandiramani, Director, SSE opened the session and addressed the august gathering. She presented the Annual report and ran through all the achievements that SSE is proud of in the last one year despite all the trials and tribulations that the institution had faced due to pandemic.Read More
Seventh Prof. Suresh Tendulkar Memorial Lecture (STML) Read More
Prof. Seetha Prabhu (Visiting Professor and Senior Advisor (SDGs) at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai) delivered the Eighth Prof Suresh Tendulkar Memorial Lecture on "Poverty and Human Development in an Unequal World" on 17 September 2021 over Zoom. Read More
Date: 1 August 2019