- B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2023-24)- M.Sc. (Economics)
- Academic Calendar (2023-24) - B.Sc. (Economics) Honours
- Graduate Attributes
- Programme Outcomes-B.Sc (Economics) Honours
- Programme Outcomes-M.Sc (Economics)
- BSc (Economics) Honours - Stakeholder Feedback
- MSc(Economics) - Stakeholder Feedback
- Ph.D - Stakeholder Feedback
- Academic Bank of Credits
- Transforming India 2030: Strategies For Sustainable Development Goals (TISSDG)
- NABARD - National Conference 2019 - Transforming Rural India 2030: Strategies for Sustainable Development Goals
- Future of Employment: Challenges and Opportunities (FECO) - 2019
- Future Of Employment: Challenges And Opportunities (FECO) - 2023
- Health Promoting University
Events | Symbiosis School of Economics
Home Event Details
Annual Day at SSE
Overcoming Challenges & Standing Tall-SSE
The Annual Day at SSE was held on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 It began with the welcome address from Mr. Krishna Kanta Roy, Faculty, SSE. Dr. Jyoti Chandiramani, Director, SSE opened the session and addressed the august gathering. She presented the Annual report and ran through all the achievements that SSE is proud of in the last one year despite all the trials and tribulations that the institution had faced due to pandemic.
Dr. Chandiramani ended her address by congratulating the winners of various competition and welcomed the Chief Guest for the event Amb. Pavan K. Varma, National Vice-President of All India Trinamool Congress, Author- Diplomat, Former Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha) and Distinguished Professor SIU. Amb. Pavan K. Varma spoke about The Future of Political Economy of India (2022-2030)". This was followed by a brief interactive session with the students.
Top management from Symbiosis International University, Dr. S.B.Mujumdar,Founder & President,Symbiosis and Chancellor,SIU, Dr. Vidya Yeravdekar,Principal Director, Symbiosis & Pro-Chancellor ,SIU, Dr. Rajni Gupte Vice Chancellor, SIU had graced the occasion.
Besides, alumni of the institute residing round the world enthusiastically joined the event. They shared their experience with the present batches and spoke about their individual endeavours and entrepreneurship.
The event ended with a round of applauses for the winners and vote of thanks from the Director.